Home
Search
FAQ

Board index » General forums » Announcements

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 18:20

Sorry this is a bit late, but we needed to get the changes to the servers sorted first.

Anyway, the winners of the first full reset worlds were as follow;

R1 - Ralmerio
1. Spy
2. splice
3. Chevy
4. BlackPearl
5. NotThisAgain

R2 - Silaar
1. King Tut
1.5. D-2
2. Sasha Grey
3. Milwaukee
4. Dark Prince
5. NEX

R3 - Tavros
0. D-3
1. Zeus
2. SOUNDANDFURY
3. Jems7er
4. TracyChiller
5. Tyre

Greg
[EDIT: A bug meant that a winner of R2 (D-2) and R3 (D-3) was originally missed off; now added]

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 18:44
Wandering traveller

I think at reset d-3 was highest nw r3.

D-2 was second r2 and second most of the time during last month.

Check the charts !

Dwayne

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 22:32
Wandering traveller

What, this chart?

:roll:

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012, 08:17
Wandering traveller

Indeed the last 3 hour spike for d-3 is not on the chart, BUT ! post picture of R2 chart ..!!!

I would if i knew how.

BUG needs fixed or what the point of playing.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012, 19:21
Wandering traveller

Fair enough, that chart definitely shows you in second place.

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2012, 22:33
Wandering traveller

Can you go back and view Nws for the day? Because I know for a fact because it happened to me that data recorded for large increases before a big drop get ignored on the month and lifetime charts. If there is a way to go back and double check the exact time the game reset it may show this strange event.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2012, 00:43
Wandering traveller

Yeah, the lifetime charts only take data points once a day, and I think the one month charts only take two or three every day. Unless the Devs have some permanent records of every kingdom's NW with the resolution of the one day charts, there is no way for us to recover the information.

But really this whole thing begs the question: did the Devs really not check to see who had won until the information had been erased from the one day charts? Here I just forked over the cash for premium for this reset, and the evidence points to you guys not bothering to even look for a whole day? Am I missing something, or do I need to take my business elsewhere come June?

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2012, 09:25
Wandering traveller

I'm not that coding intuitive, but is it possible to add a line of coding to the front end of the auto reset process that stores the top 5 nws and names in a pig that is sent from the server everyone on those worlds saying who won? And even going more out on a limb, if the above is possible, couldn't the premium distribution for winning be automated to? And if you get to choose which worlds get the premium, have a menu that says Spoils or something like that where people put in the name and world group with that worlds username and password only if they want a seperate world, otherwise it goes to the reset worlds if no data is included on this page.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2012, 10:22
Wandering traveller

Yes, I am also thinking of quiting.

Looks like it was only D-2 and D-3 that got missed.

I sent an email to the dev team with no reply.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 09:24

Jania wrote:
But really this whole thing begs the question: did the Devs really not check to see who had won until the information had been erased from the one day charts?
We don't use the charts to determine who one. The charts are not synchronised with the actual tick, and can give misleading results depending on exactly when the data is pulled for the chart and the time of the tick.

Instead, we use the real, actual value of the NW at the time.

Poquesi wrote:
I'm not that coding intuitive, but is it possible to add a line of coding to the front end of the auto reset process that stores the top 5 nws and names in a pig that is sent from the server everyone on those worlds saying who won?
Currently there are five pigeons one to each of the top five. That could probably be enhanced so that everyone gets an email.

Poquesi wrote:
And even going more out on a limb, if the above is possible, couldn't the premium distribution for winning be automated to?
It is.

Poquesi wrote:
And if you get to choose which worlds get the premium
That's currently not possible, unfortunately.

Greg